1957 Isuzu’s initial step in Thailand began with the import of diesel engine trucks for distribution by Mitsubishi Company (Thailand) Limited.
1963 Construction of Isuzu’s first assembly plant completed and truck assembly operations began.
1966 Establishment of Isuzu Motors Company (Thailand) Limited
1974 Production of the Isuzu Faster pick-up trucks in Thailand began.
1980 Production of the 100,000th Isuzu vehicle
1985 Launching of the Isuzu Space Cab pick-up trucks in Thailand
1988 Assembly of the Isuzu Faster Z New 2500Di pick-up trucks began.
1992 Expansion of the final assembly factory and paint factory
1995 Production of the 500,000th pick-up truck
- Production of the Isuzu Dragon Eyes pick-up trucks began.
- Production of the 1,000,000th Isuzu vehicle
1997 Inauguration ceremony of the new plant at Gateway City Industrial Estate, Chachoengsao Province. The new plant supported expanding Isuzu’s production base.
1999 Export of pick-up trucks for distribution in Australia began.
- Production of the Isuzu D-MAX
pick-up trucks began.
- Production of the 1,000,000th
2004 Production of the Isuzu Common Rail diesel engine pick-up trucks began.
2007 Production of the 2,000,000th Isuzu vehicle
2008 Production of the new truck model, the Isuzu Super Truck, began.
2011 Production of the All-New Isuzu D-MAX pick-up trucks began.
- Inauguration ceremony of the new Gateway Plant beginning production of the All-New Isuzu
D-MAX pick-up trucks
- Celebration of the 3,000,000th
Isuzu vehicle production
- Production of the Isuzu MU-X all-purposed vehicles began.
- Celebration of the 50th anniversary of Isuzu’s vehicle production in Thailand
2015 Launching of the Isuzu new 1.9 Ddi Blue Power engine
- Commemoration of the 50th anniversary of IMCT
- Production of the 4,000,000th Isuzu vehicle
2017 Launching of a new truck model, the Isuzu King of Trucks
2019 Production of the All-New Isuzu D-MAX pick-up trucks began.