Profile & Qualifications Required
- Age 22 – 27 Years Old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Law with a Thai lawyer license/ Barrister at law Notarial service attorney (preferable)
- Good command of English (both writing & speaking skills), TOEIC > 550 (advantage).
- Computer literate especially Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- On the job experience in law firm (tier-one firm) will be advantage.
- Ability to adapt multitask, fast learner and professional working proficiency.
- Ability to supervise and coach subordinates or team members with high maturity and accountability.
- To draft and review commercial contracts and documents, including meeting with relevant parties with respect to contract matter.
- To provide legal advice on legal related matters so as to minimize potential legal risk and cope with the company’s business operation.
- To coordinate, liaise, and handle related matters with government agencies and relevant external source so as to accomplish the work assignment smoothly and efficiently.
- To have creative thinking to contribute legal initiatives and communicating best practice in area of contracts.
- To complete all assignment as assign along with supervising skill in line with the Company’s direction and strategies